Tree removal is usually a last resort for homeowners in Spartanburg, SC. But sometimes it the only option. Do you need tree removal? A certified arborist from SSC Tree Care can inspect the tree and determine if removal is the right option or if maintenance and trimming can fix the issue. Technicians are available for tree removal in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Just call 864-763-6511 or click the button below for a FREE estimate and assessment of the tree (or trees) in question.
Do You Need Tree Removal?
Eventually over time, a tree will begin to die and decay. Other times, a growing tree can become dangerous due to homes, buildings and other structures near it. Here are a some of the reasons it might be time to think about calling a tree service in Spartanburg, SC to decide if tree removal is the right choice your property:
- Decaying Trees – A rotting tree has serious damage, whether it’s from insects, disease, old age or another cause. It needs to be removed before it can infect surrounding trees or collapse on a nearby structure.
- Safety & Visibility – Lower limbs can be removed in order to make the area below the tree safer or to allow for a better view.
- Root Encroachment – Tree roots spread under the soil much farther than the tree canopy. They wrap around water lines and push up concrete if possible. Cutting the tree down will eventually kill these roots and stops them from destroying nearby property.
- Nearby Trees & Plants – A tree that grows too big for its location impacts the smaller trees and plants near it by taking away water and nutrients and limiting their sunlight.
- Power or Phone Lines – Large trees interfere with electrical lines and pose a danger for falling. Sometimes the power or phone company may require these trees to be removed, or you can have trees removed to be safe.
Spartanburg Tree Removal
Each tree removal service in Spartanburg is a little different from the others. Your licensed tree care technician has to factor in the size of the tree, its location and what you want done with the tree limbs and branches once it is cut down. Spartanburg tree specialists from SSC Tree Care consider every factor before creating a plan to cut down the tree using one of the services below:
- Standard Tree Removal – The standard tree removal service includes cutting down the tree, getting rid of the limbs and cutting the trunk into small pieces for firewood. For an additional fee, technicians can haul away the wood instead.
- Felling Only – The least expensive tree removal service is to just cut down the tree. Technicians fell the tree safely, but then it’s up to you to complete debris cleanup and cut up the limbs and trunk as necessary.
- Minimal Impact Tree Removal – If there isn’t much space to fell the tree, it’s important to bring it down in smaller pieces. This type of tree removal service is more complex, but it is the best way to ensure the safety of your home, lawn and fences.
Unsure which type of tree removal service is right for you? No problem! Give SSC Tree Care a call at 864-763-6511 or click the button for a FREE estimate and we will send a tree specialist from Spartanburg, South Carolina to inspect the tree and decide the proper type of removal.
Emergency Tree Removal
in Spartanburg, SC
Ideally you will never need emergency tree removal. But sometimes severe storms and strong winds in Spartanburg, South Carolina can cause a tree to fall or partially fall. Disease or decay can cause a tree to fall too. If this does happen, you will want the tree removed by a professional tree service immediately. Here are just a few specific situations SSC Tree Care considers to be emergencies:
- Trees tblown over onto other trees
- Large branches that are showing damage
- A tree that has already fallen on top of a home or vehicle
- A canopy that is completely detached from the rest of the tree
- Trees that have been struck by lightning
- Trees that are blocking a driveway or road
Emergency Tree Removal? Call Now!
If any of these emergency situations do happen, here is what you can do to ensure the safety of everyone on your property. Don’t let anyone get too close to the falling tree. A damaged tree can fall very quickly. If trees are lying on a power line or structure, it may be necessary to evacuate the area until the tree is gone.
- Find emergency care for anyone who may be injured.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home, other buildings and vehicles if it is safe. The insurance company will likely require photos of the damage if you need to file a claim.
- Call us to send a crew to remove the tree. Technicians sent from SSC Tree Care respond as fast as possible to remove a tree that is putting your family or home in danger.
Fallen Tree Removal
Most yards in Spartanburg have a lot of trees. The more trees on a property, the greater chance one will fall sooner or later. In the event of a fallen tree, it’s still smart to call a professional tree removal service in Spartanburg. Tree care specialists from SSC Tree Care have the proper equipment, hands-on training and years of experience to safely and efficiently dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into smaller sections for firewood. For an extra fee, service technicians can remove the wood from the property.
Still unsure if tree removal is the right choice? That’s what SSC Tree Care is here for. The licensed tree technician sent to your home can assess the health of the tree and identify signs of decay, disease or death. He or she can also determine if the tree is dangerous to your home, building or nearby landscaping and structures and whether removal or basic care and tree trimming can alter the growth of the tree. You have nothing to lose. Call 864-763-6511 to schedule an assessment or click here for a FREE estimate from a tree removal specialist in Spartanburg.